Zygmunt Kroplewski Zakłady Drzewne „Poldan”
Eksport – Import in Sławno
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that:
- The administrator of the data is Zygmunt Kroplewski, conducting business under the name Zygmunt Kroplewski Zakłady Drzewne "Poldan" Eksport–Import, ul. Gdańska 65A 76-100 Sławno, TIN 8390009414, REGON 005330009.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is the execution of the contracts signed, the handling of correspondence, and a substantive processing of applications. In addition, personal data might be processed within the framework of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, such as securing and asserting claims, and monitoring the factory for the protection of persons and property. In all other cases, the processing of personal data will take place only with the consent of the data subject.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU.L.2016.119.1 of 2016.05.04), hereinafter referred to as “GDRP”.
- Personal data may be transferred to entities that process personal data on the basis of relevant contracts signed with the Data Controller, where the Data Controller is Zygmunt Kroplewski Zakłady Drzewne "Poldan" Eksport–Import in Sławno
- Personal data is provided voluntarily, however, it is indispensable to conclude a contract or perform the activities specified in point 2.
- Personal data will be processed for the period resulting from the concluded contract and from the accounting regulations and, in addition, from the civil law in the scope of execution of the contract and the enforcement of claims arising from it.
- The person providing one’s personal information has:
- under Article 15 of the GDRP, the right of access to one’s personal data,
- under Article 16 of the GDRP, the right to rectify one’s personal data,
- pursuant to Article 18 of the GDRP, the right to request the Controller to restrict the processing of one’s personal data, subject to the cases referred to in Article 18(2) of the GDRP,
- pursuant to Article 21 of the GDRP, the right to object to the processing of one’s personal data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if the person considers that the processing of the personal data violates the provisions of the GDRP.
- The person providing personal information does not have:
- in connection with Article 17(3)(b), (d) or (e) of the GDRP, the right to erasure of the personal data for the period resulting from the actions indicated in the cited provision,
- the right to portability of the personal data referred to in Article 20 of the GDRP.
- The personal data provided will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.